Outline of topics and blogs to discuss from Europe







Hello! I've been trying to figure out how to write up all of the amazing experiences I had while I was in Europe. There's just no way to write everything down. There really isn't. We had such a great time and experienced such awesome and odd things, its hard to imagine putting them all into words. So here's how I think I would like it to go. I think I'm going to sit here and try to make some bullet points of blogs I'd like to write.


  1. Food
  2. Amsterdam
  3. Paris
  4. Brussels
  5. Travel Accomodations
  6. Cultural Differences
  7. Navigation/Travel Tips (Google Maps, etc)
  8. Other Photos
  9. Lupus' effect on my trip or my trip's effect on my lupus

1. FOOD


  • Duck at Toucan Cafe
  • Duck at Le Carreu (Sp?)
  • Food on planes
  • Sandwiches
  • Daily Fresh
  • Coffee
  • Crepes
  • Belgian Waffles
  • Lack of Corn Syrup and Artificial sweeteners
  • Grocery Shopping
2. AMSTERDAM


  • Elevator
  • Rainbow off train
  • Luggage place
  • Canals
  • Bridge hunt
  • Van Gogh Museum
  • Rijksmuseum
  • Anne Frank Haus
  • Croatian Women (Put in Cultural Differences?)
  • Wicked cool secret door (accommodations?)
  • Westerpark
  • Metro/Tram/Bus discovery
3. PARIS



  • Louvre
  • Eiffel Tower + 
  • Boat Tour
  • Attempt at catacombs that led to park
  • Soda falling at hotel
  • Crazy bridges
  • Bartering for Eiffel Towers
  • Jim Morrison's Grave/Awesome Cemetary
  • Odd Kebab Street
  • Ease of Public Transit use
4. Bruxxels

  • AMAZING architecture
  • Geocaching in the square
  • CHOCOLATE HUNT
  • Beer tasting
  • Partners-in-crime at a FREAKING STARBUCKS?!?!?!?
  • Belgian Waffles in a cellar
5.  Travel Accommodations


  • Quentin Arrive
    • SLOW elevator
    • Awesome View
    • Secret Door
    • Shared bathrooms
    • Blowing up Nebulizer
    • Triple beds (push together 2nd room; bunk beds 1st room)
    • Falling out of bed 1st room
    • "Refrigerator"
    • Lurch
    • Change to coffee establishment. :'(
  • Paris Hotel Volataire Republique
    • TINY elevator
    • Soda falling to ground
    • Odd front office guy
    • Slightly moldy bathroom
    • Book Case
    • Odd Shaped Room
    • Graffiti on wall behind hotel
    • Cool courtyard at window
6. Cultural Differences
  • Croatian women in line at Anne Frank Haus
    • Schooling
    • Language Learning
    • Dentistry/Medical
    • Pay Scale
  • Pay Scale is different in Europe, so tipping is different
  • Schooling and Language Learning
  • Money!!! 
  • "Card Only. No Cash" + the till + other sign about cash
  • Whatever you are going to do, don't be an asshole and allow it to affect others negatively
7. Travel and Navigation Tips
  • Google Maps
    • Instead of Amsterdam Maps that are never the same
    • Ability to plan public transit 
    • "Share my location"
    • Make a map with points before you leave 
      • provide examples from my google maps
  • Train and fighting to get brussels tickets
    • Coffee
    • Comfort
    • Wifi
    • Security
    • Odd Dutch Film maker and his SunshineSteak
  • "Nyet"

Comments

  1. How I wish I could also visit Europe..I am from Philippines and this is my dream..I also want to see europe..This is so lovely place dear๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absolutely love Europe. It's a completely different place from anything I've found here in the US. thanks for the comment! And if you get the ability to go to Europe, DO IT! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Secret Cure For Lupus.....Supposedly....

Day 3 Check In